Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I've posted. I finished school! I'm so excited! I can't believe that now all I have to do is finish my externship. I am excited and nervous about that. I don't feel ready lol. In other areas of my life, things have been good as well. I reconnected with a friend yesterday that I hadn't seen in three years. It was good to see him. I am also preparing to take my national certification in the next few weeks. Still getting along really well with the same guy I was dating as the last time I posted. Well, I don't know about dating, as we haven't made anything offical yet, but I sure would like to. I would easily say he is the kindest, sweetest boy I have ever met. For only being 19 he is very mature as well. I felt bad for him yesterday. He was going to go on a date and got stood up by the guy. Someone as sweet as ______ should not have to go through that. Honestly it pissed me off and I felt sorry for him. I am trying to be as patient with him as I can while he goes out and explores what is out there in the world. It's hard for me, but I think it is the right thing for me to do. I am just glad we are both growing closer to each other and building up that trust that is so necessary for a relationship to flourish. I really like him and have told him so. He's everything a guy could ever want, and then some lol. He's a way good kisser too! Well, I don't have much else to report. I haven't done a lot today as it is Sunday. Mostly I've slept and I'm bored out of my mind, which is why I decided to post. Thanks for reading!

No comments: